- Who should I contact for help?
- How is the unit assessed?
- What do I do if I miss or know I will miss a laboratory session?
- What do I do if I miss or know I will miss a tutorial?
- What do I do if I miss or know I will miss a tutorial quiz?
- What do I do if I am ill or affected by personal circumstances during or leading up to the exam period?
- What practical am I doing this week?
- USYD eLearning (Blackboard) crashed when I was doing a pre-lab quiz - what should I do?
- I'm repeating the unit - do I have to do the practicals and quizzes again?
- I want to enrol in CHEM1112 but can't do it online - what should I do?
- I have some suggestions for improvements or comments - what should I talk to?
- I'm finding the course very difficult - what should I do?
- My question isn't on this list - what should I do?
The First Year Enquiry Office is open between 10.00 am and 3.15 pm everyday. The office is run by Mrs Sophie Patsalides and is located in the First Year area of the Chemistry School, just at the entrance of Laboratory A. The office is a good first point of call for first year administrative enquiries. The office may also be contacted by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 9351 4413.
Dr Toby Hudson is Director of First Year Studies in Chemistry and is located in room 456 and may also be contacted by email (email@example.com). Toby will try to answer any questions quickly but please be patient, especially at weekends.
Whenever you email us, please include your name, SID and unit (CHEM1112).