- Who should I contact for help?
- How is the unit assessed?
- What do I do if I miss or know I will miss a laboratory session?
- What do I do if I miss or know I will miss a tutorial?
- What do I do if I miss or know I will miss a tutorial quiz?
- What do I do if I am ill or affected by personal circumstances during or leading up to the exam period?
- What practical am I doing this week?
- USYD eLearning (Blackboard) crashed when I was doing a pre-lab quiz - what should I do?
- I'm repeating the unit - do I have to do the practicals and quizzes again?
- I want to enrol in CHEM1102 but can't do it online - what should I do?
- I have some suggestions for improvements or comments - what should I talk to?
- I'm finding the course very difficult - what should I do?
- My question isn't on this list - what should I do?
It sounds as if you don't have the pre-requisites for CHEM1102.
You can request "special permission" from the School of Chemistry to enrol in subjects with entrance requirements, even if you do not meet them. Special permission can be requested within Sydney Student, by following the instructions at: http://sydney.edu.au/education_social_work/current_students/assistance_forms/how_to.shtml#permission
If you do not receive a response from your special permission request within a couple of days, you are welcome to contact us (Enquiry Office - email: email@example.com, telephone 9351 4413 or Dr Toby Hudson - email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Whenever you email us, please include your name, SID and the unit (CHEM1102).