CHEM1102 - Resources - This Week's Resources
- The lecture notes and tutorial assignments will be provided to you on the first day of the course - there is no need to download and print them out yourself
- Textbook references are to
Blackman, Bottle, Schmid, Mocerino and Wille,
Chemistry, 3rd Edition, 2015 (John Wiley) ISBN: 978-0-7303-1105-8 (paperback) and 978-0-7303-2492-8 (e-text)
Textbook resources, including the answers to the odd-numbered problems of Chemistry, 3rd Edition and the web address for the publisher's site, are available via "Textbook Resources" on USYD eLearning.
- Lecture notes and some resources require a password - this is available on eLearning.
- ChemCAL is an on-line suite of modules with information, explanations, animations and questions on most topics.
To access, click ChemCAL and log on using username 1102 password helium. You may have to configure your computer to run ChemCAL correctly. See 'Setting up ChemCAL on-line' to do this.
- The self-help problems are a series of topic related questions of varying difficulty, with links to full worked answers.
- Worksheets - used in lectures and tutorials
Worksheets and tutorial resources
Resources By Topic