- Who should I contact for help?
- How is the unit assessed?
- What do I do if I miss or know I will miss a laboratory session?
- What do I do if I miss or know I will miss a tutorial?
- What do I do if I miss or know I will miss a tutorial quiz?
- What do I do if I am ill or affected by personal circumstances during or leading up to the exam period?
- What practical am I doing this week?
- USYD eLearning (Blackboard) crashed when I was doing a pre-lab quiz - what should I do?
- I'm repeating the unit - do I have to do the practicals and quizzes again?
- I want to enrol in CHEM1612 but can't do it online - what should I do?
- I have some suggestions for improvements or comments - what should I talk to?
- I'm finding the course very difficult - what should I do?
- My question isn't on this list - what should I do?
I have some suggestions for improvements or comments - what should I talk to?
We welcome feedback and are always looking to improve our courses and enhance students' experiences. We seek feedback in a number of ways:
- Through the Staff-Student Liaison Committee which has a representative from each unit,
- Through anonymous lecture and unit of study surveys, usually conducted in lectures,
- Through you talking directly to your lecturers, demonstrators, the First Year Chemistry Team and the Director of First Year Studies